77 Back Creek Road, Back Creek, NSW 2484
Your Dream Rural Getaway - Tweed Valley NSW
This desirable 46-acre lifestyle property is the perfect blank canvas for the fortunate purchaser to immerse themselves in an idyllic rural lifestyle most can only dream of.
Imagine arriving home every day to scenery like this or making it the rural weekender of your dreams. The majestic scenery will take your breath away. This stunning property is located in the heart of the tightly held Tyalgum Valley in Northern NSW, within an hour drive of the Gold Coast.
The rich land is arguably some of the best you will find anywhere in the Tweed Valley. A perfect mix of gently undulating pastures, quality loam soils, an abundance of water, spectacular northerly aspect and quiet, no-through road location.
Whether you live there now or invest for the future, this is a golden opportunity to acquire an easily managed acreage property.
Set back from the road frontage for privacy in the most elevated position on the property sits an American barn style Colorbond shed and separate timber stables. This is the perfect position to build your dream home taking in magnificent views over virtually the entire property, enjoying vistas to Mount Warning, the Caldera, The Pinnacle and Springbrook.
The property features include;
* All usable acres, fenced into 5 paddocks for a mix of livestock of your choice
* 2 permanent creek frontages
* 4 spring-fed dams
* Multiple water tanks
* American style barn with concrete floor (12x10m) including bathroom and kitchenette
* Power 350m from a potential house site or go completely off-grid
* Split post and barbed wire fencing in good order
* 7km to Tyalgum, 30km to Murwillumbah, 60km to Gold Coast Airport and 160km to Brisbane.
Do not pass up the opportunity to inspect and appreciate all this property has to offer.