Quiet & Private Country Cottage
Leave the city behind and escape to this charming country setting away from it all. Enjoy absolute privacy from this elevated parcel of 7.6 acres with a newly renovated 3 bedroom Western Red Cedar clad home, set well back from the road frontage. Situated 17km from Uki and 31km from Murwillumbah and 63km Gold Coast Airport, this could be the lifestyle change or weekender you've been searching for.
The property is bounded by a permanent creek frontage and flat paddock of rich, fertile alluvial soils, perfect for a small crop. There are established fruit trees, good water tank storage, a timber & iron shed and a view to Mt Warning and Sphinx Rock from the top of the property.
Features of this comfortable and cosy home include:
* tiled living area on the ground level with wood heater
* new kitchen with stone bench tops, laminate cabinetry, induction cooktop, rangehood & electric oven and dishwasher
* beautiful new bathroom with shower and luxuriously deep bathtub to soak in with a large sliding door to take in the forested view at the rear of the home
* separate toilet with powder basin
* laundry with storage cupboard and external access
* 3 generous bedrooms with raked ceilings and exposed beams and a second living space on upper level
* main bedroom with private balcony
* approx. 3 acres of paddock for livestock of your choice
* new inground 5000g* concrete water tank plus 5000g* concrete header tank (interconnected, plus a line from creek)
* great reception for mobile, NBN (fixed wireless) and TV will keep you in touch with the outside world
This property is a beautiful pocket of serenity and we are sure it will make someone very happy to make it their own.
Call Belinda on 0409 152200 to make your private inspection appointment.