Lot 168 Glengarrie Road, Tomewin, NSW 2484
"Glen Eden" Totally Private, Completely Connected. Gondwana Found
Here is your only opportunity to secure this significant Tweed Valley NSW holding.
• 128.7ha* (318ac*) of mountains, cliffs, valleys, streams, views, lush rainforest, clear air, clean mountain water, rich volcanic soils an environmental and rural gem
• A beautiful rainforest drive only 25 mins* to Gold Coast beaches & Airport, and 15 mins* to Murwillumbah arts hub. Spectacular views to Mount Warning, the Border Ranges, Pacific Ocean & Tweed Valley
• Pure spring water, 3 clear-water creeks, rock waterfalls and water holes, 2 spring-fed dams
• Old trails through the rainforest are perfect for bushwalking and mountain biking adventures
• Held by the same family since 1906. Be the next custodian of this glen of Eden.
For public Online Auction Friday 4 December 10:30am EDST
Rural agent Brad Franks 0404 051 111
We would strongly recommend that you arrange your private inspection and be ready to purchase. We are selling.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided