Elegant Commercial Property, Southern Highlands
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 11785 The Old Post Office was built in 1876. Formerly the A1 residence of the Post Master General Dept. There are 6 large bedrooms, one with walk in wardrobe, 2 bathrooms, large verandah upstairs, lounge room and large kitchen with St George stove in good condition. Large store room and an inside verandah off the kitchen. Large commercial hot water service(240 lit), central heating(gas driven). Full building has original colonial pine boards(wide) all through. Large landing at top of original staircase, with original turned colonial railings. Beautiful cottage garden, and large 4 car parking at rear of building with garage for storage. Large side courtyard, ideal for outside seating a real sun trap. The rear garden backs onto a large council car park-ideal for medical practices, legal centre, restaurant and wine bar, antique centre with residence upstairs. Near to train station(200 metres) for all trains to Sydney. Land size 685 sq metres.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.