400 Lambs Valley Road, Lambs Valley, NSW 2335
THE ACREAGE DREAM AWAITS
Exceptional in design, position and lifestyle, stands this breathtaking family home, boasting three bedrooms, two bathrooms, all nestled in the highly sought-after pocket of Lambs Valley. Boasting grand proportions, premium finishes and a luxurious sense of space, 400 Lambs Valley Road will be at the top of your list as a must inspect.
Set across a split level design, its striking street presence and manicured grounds is a true indication of what lies within. Stepping inside the home the quality continues with premium lighting, stunning cathedral ceilings, tiled floors, plantation shutters, large sunlit windows, and a light crisp color palette throughout. The elegant and impressive open plan living, dining and kitchen area is the heart of the home, bathed in natural light and showcases impressive panoramic country views. The gourmet chefs kitchen is sure to impress and is complemented with stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas/oven cooktop, premium cabinetry, ample cupboard space, dishwasher and a massive walk in pantry. Multiple living areas are featured throughout the home including a great size rumpus on the lower level. The master suite is fit for a king with a private balcony and features an oversized walk in wardrobes. A sense of light and space flow throughout the remaining two bedrooms, all of which benefit from size and offer built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom is located close to all three bedrooms and features a stunning claw bath plus separate toilet making family convenience that little bit easier. The lower level can be used as self contained accommodation as well, as it has its own entry and bathroom.
Outside the features continue with a huge 9m x 12m machinery shed plus carport for all your storage needs. There is a great size wrap around verandah/balcony that is perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round with stunning 360 degree views.
Extra features of 400 Lambs Valley include:
• Creek frontage
• Water supply to all paddocks
• 2 dams 3 meg total
• 30,000 litres garden water tank
• 50,000 litres rainwater tanks
• 2 electric pumps supply water to Gravity fed tanks, supplying water to garden water/house
• Septic system
• Fire pump, hoses/ring main around house
• 1.9 kilowatt solar system,
• 4.5 kilowatt petrol generator
• Chicken shed/run
• Dog Kennels
• Solar gates to property with remote entry
• Self- sustainable living
• Off grid solar passive design, with 8 foot verandahs to maximise shade.
• House aligned to allow winter sun into house/exclude summer sun
• Built to last with suspended concrete floor over double brick downstairs
• Hebel block upstairs, for thermal efficiency/fire proofing.
• Steel frame
• Cross ventilated
• Sunroom collects warmth in winter
• Shutters in living room for thermal efficiency winter/summer
• Vaulted ceiling designed to vent heat upwards from living areas/extraction fan to remove heat from living areas.
• Solar hot water gas boosted
• Gas stove with hotplates
• Combustion stove with wetback for hydrostatic heating through 5 radiators
• Radiator in laundry acts as drying room in winter
• Under house storage/under house window vents into house to allow cool air to circulate
Don't miss your opportunity to live on this stunning 104 acres of bushland and explore the natural surrounds everyday, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.