Beach-Inspired Art Deco
Located on the ground floor of Beresford House - a charming circa 1924 security building - this centrally-located open-plan apartment is a mere 200-meter stroll from Manly's surf and sand, plentiful shopping and transportation. The flowing studio space provides scope to be redesigned and converted into a divided one-bedroom layout, adding to its market appeal for first-time buyers and investors.
The trendy art deco space offers solid bones, with timber floorboards, neutral shades and large windows with a garden outlook. The adjoining full-sized kitchen is well-appointed boasting ample cabinetry and generous counter space, while the pristine tiled bathroom comes equipped with shower and tub facilities.
- Double-sized bedroom with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fan
- Light-filled apartment with combined dining and lounge
- Excellent capital growth prospects, high yield investment
- Situated in a quiet and well-maintained 22-unit block
- Large open-plan studio with scope to convert to one-bedroom layout
- Walking distance to Manly ferry, Corso, beach and shopping