1/29 North Street, Caloundra, QLD 4551
EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE LIVING
- Great opportunity to purchase a stunning fully renovated townhouse
- Centrally located in Caloundra just a mere 500 metres to the waters edge
- Low maintenance with not a thing to do but move in and enjoy the lifestyle
- Three generous sized bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans and shutters
- Massive master bedroom with air-conditioning unit and en-suite
- Beautiful open plan kitchen/dining and living opening up to outdoor patios
- Double lock up garage with storage cupboards and internal access
- Very low body corporate fees will be sure to please the budget conscious
- Oh so close to Aldi, Woolworths & Stockland shopping centres
- Serious seller welcomes your inspection and offers without delay
Rarely does an opportunity come along that offers a beautifully renovated townhouse located just a few minutes walk to the water ways of the Pumicestone Passage.
The low maintenance property offers a quiet CBD location away from the hustle and bustle yet only a few minutes walk to Aldi, both the Woolworths and Stockland Shopping Centres and also the main street of Caloundra.
Be impressed the moment you enter - the home has undergone quite an update and will pleasantly surprise those who inspect. The lower level has been decorated in a neutral colour scheme with white shutters and complimented with beautiful quality laminate timber-look flooring. There is a good sized internal laundry and a powder room (toilet & basin) on the ground level ensuring convenience for visitors.
The kitchen / dining and lounge room is of an open plan, is light and bright and air-conditioned for year round comfort. The renovated kitchen has new hotplates, plenty of cupboard and bench space and a stunning smoke glass mirror splash-back.
Sliding doors in the dining room open up to the generous sized private courtyard garden - the perfect spot for enjoying your morning cuppa or afternoon wine with friends. Outdoor roller blinds have been installed to further enhance comfort offering some protection from breezes and allowing year round enjoyment.
Upstairs is immaculate also and features three bedrooms all with robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom is over-sized, air-conditioned and complete with an en-suite The main bathroom with toilet services the other two bedrooms.
A welcome feature is the double lock up garage with plenty of storage and internal access into the home.
All in all a lovely home that is well positioned close to all amenities and with a low body corporate in a tight knit complex of just 4.
We expect interest to be high on this one so avoid disappointment and inspect at your earliest convenience.