2/29 Victoria Street, Malabar, NSW 2036
Rare Malabar Townhouse in a Boutique Complex
A rare find in its position, this three bedroom townhouse sits just steps from the lapping shores of Malabar Beach. Wrapped in balconies and offering easy transition to inviting alfresco living spaces, it offers relaxed coastal vibes synonymous with Malabar's laidback lifestyle. Featuring separate living and accommodation floors it offers a pleasing design perfect for family life. In a boutique complex of only five, it's placed just moments to cafes, transport, schools and the rolling greens of Randwick Golf Course.
- Combined living and dining area with polished floorboards, A/C
- Granite-finish kitchen features gas stove plus Bosch oven
- Wraparound alfresco area plus landscaped north garden
- Bedrooms with robes and balcony access, ensuite in main
- Main bathroom includes a separate bath, powder room
- Basement level double garage includes gym and study
- Secure strata complex with intercom, landscaped pathways
Water Rates: $147.31 pq approx.
Council Rates: $389.97 pq approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.