30 Harbourside Drive, Rippleside, VIC 3215
Request private inspection
Designer Living In The Prized Balmoral Quay
An exclusive lifestyle awaits in the prized bayside setting of Balmoral Quay. Less than six months old, this residence presents the ultimate fusion of high-end design and low-maintenance living. The interiors exude on-trend style with high square-set ceilings and wool carpet. With a lift providing access to the second level, you'll love how this home is designed for all ages.
The spacious open plan living zone unites with both the front terrace and north-facing courtyard, creating an airy ambience and stunning entertaining options. The kitchen is a modern masterpiece with stone benchtops, clean-lined cabinetry and Miele appliances. You'll be amazed the moment you lay eyes on the rooftop, where you can host loved ones and admire glimpses of the sparkling bay waters. Just add a barbeque to the outdoor kitchen and the scene is set for summer living. The Master Bedroom creates a heavenly retreat with a balcony, ample storage and luxe ensuite.
A lifestyle of leisure awaits with Rippleside Beach and Rippleside Park just footsteps away. Local cafes have your morning coffee sorted, while a walking trail keeps you connected to the Waterfront and Geelong CBD. Boating enthusiasts will be in their element with the bay providing an abundance of water activities.
- Walk to North Geelong Train Station for an easy commute
- Close to Pakington St's cafes, restaurants and boutiques
- Kitchen also showcases a plumbed fridge and ample storage
- Miele dishwasher and 900mm oven, gas cooktop, rangehood
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes and study
- Bathroom oozes style with an open shower and f/tanding tub
- Stone benchtops grace the bathrooms, powder room and laundry
- Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling provide comfort
- Automated blinds and double-glazed windows throughout
- Remote double lock-up garage via rear lane access
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.