5/24 Birch Street, Caloundra West, QLD 4551
Spacious and Location Perfect in Established Bush Surroundings
Set at the rear of a complex of eight and overlooking green space, your privacy and peacefulness are assured.
Utilizing good separation between upstairs and downstairs and strategically placed balconies, the spacious layout of this home is perfect for accommodating family and guests.
The added bonus is that everything you might need, is within a five or ten-minute drive.
* Two North facing balconies
* Two large bedrooms plus huge Master bedroom with built ins
* Two bathrooms - one up and one down
* Garage and laundry with access to back garden
* Open plan living with northern aspect
* Kitchen providing ample storage, bench space, plus a nature reserve view
* Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
* Approx 10 minutes by car to Caloundra’s magnificent beaches and shopping centres
* Schools handy and Caloundra High School and golf course are walkable
* Easy access to Kawana Hospital precinct and major arterials
To find out more Call Rene on 0412 424 286 today.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided