56/17 Linning Street, Mount Warren Park, QLD 4207
Request private inspection
This one pays for itself....
The property market in the area is going crazy. Properties that have sat stagnant for months are being snapped up by interstate investors wanting a slice of sunny Qld.
Where else can you buy a property so central for under $200,000??
Unit 56 is a 2nd storey apartment positioned at the rear of the complex with views to the east.
Solid long term investment.
Great price @ $185,000
Affordable for every budget…. Current yield 7.3% - figures below:
The sums: Purchase price $185,000 / fixed interest rate for 5 years of approx 3% = repayments of $120 per week (interest only) / current rent is $260 per week. It’s a no brainer!
Internally - the kitchen and bathroom were renovated a few years back, window furnishings are new and carpets have plenty of life left in them.
There is nothing for the new owner to do but sign on the dotted line and start collecting the rent!
Some facts about the area:
Position is second to none being 3 minutes from a major arterial motorway The M1 so commuting anywhere is quick and easy.
• 25 mins to Brisbane City
• 25 mins to Gold Coast City
• 30 mins to Ipswich City
The property is situated between 2 excellent primary schools and central to numerous high schools both public and private.
It’s a 2 minute walk to public transport & local shops that include an IGA, bakery, gym, bottle shop, fish n chip shop, pizza shop (that does the best pizza ever), Thai restaurant & laundromat.
3km to Beenleigh Town Centre - shops, services, bus and train stations, Doctors, Dentists, pubs and clubs, Australia Post, Southern Districts Courthouse, just to name a few.
• Terry Ryder of Qld’s Property Observer says about where to buy “There are myriad of options but one that I particularly fancy is the municipality of Logan City.”
• Mt Warren Park is located alongside the M1 and is right in the middle of Brisbane and the Gold Coast. This area has long been earmarked as high growth suburb.
• The population of the area is set to almost double in size by 2031, with an increase of 36,000 residents.
• Property Hotspotting report predicts “There will be property price growth, especially in the genuine residential suburbs, much of this growth is expected to occur along the northern corridor between the Gold Coast and Brisbane.”
Single lock up garage / Pool and tennis court for resident’s use
Body Corporate levies $2572pa
Rates $3056 pa (includes water)
Call Julie today to arrange your personal inspection.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.