68/11 Taigum Place, Taigum, QLD 4018
*** Sold ***
A second level apartment, partially renovated and has what you need for security and comfort. With the tenant vacating for the unit to be painted and carpeted to be installed, you have the right ingredients to increase yield or if you want to capitalise on an undervalued area and live in it yourself. NBN has been installed in the complex and all you have to do is connect.
Look forward to this unit which includes:
• Three bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and opens direct to balcony
• Tiled living areas and new carpet in bedrooms.
• Security screens on doors to balcony and locks on all doors
• Air conditioned open plan living area.
• Kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher still in warranty
• Internal laundry with dryer
• A remote single lock up garage
The complex has a pool with shade sails to exercise or just relax. For the adventurist, there is direct access to the neighbouring sports field and Sandgate Hawks Sporting Club and nature trails through Cabbage Tree reserve.
Getting around is easy with a bus stop outside the complex, near the M1 and airport (15-17 klms). Everyday needs are met with Aldi and Coles on the corner of Roghan Road and Lemke Road Taigum Square nearby as well unless you want something bigger with Westfield Chermside is straight down the road at 5.3 klm on a bus, taxi, uber or drive.
The tenant was in place for over five years and the rent paid prior to the renovations was $385 rent per week. This property is an investors special. The approximate holding costs are:
* Rates - $375 per quarter
* Water - $341 per quarter
* Body Corporate Administration Fund - $2,424 per year
* Body Corporate Sinking Fund - $1,070 per year
Theresa Moore – 0420 995 780 – Your property as if its our own!