Stunning Finishes, Magnificent Views
All you have to do in this stunning three-bed apartment is move in and enjoy the magnificent views of the river, Gateway Bridge, Hamilton, Teneriffe and the City from the big 31 sq.metre balcony.
Set high on the hill at the beautiful Cloudland site, the spacious 126 sq.metre internal living area offers a thoughtful three-bedroom design with the bright, open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas sharing the magnificent views.
A unique benefit of this apartment is the fully-engineered folding glass curtain on the south-facing (city) corner of the balcony. This gives full protection for a large BBQ and table setting for all-year, all-weather outdoor living and entertaining while retaining all the views.
There’s still more room on the balcony for a few comfortable chairs to read or relax in and enjoy the views to the Gateway Bridge, river and Hamilton. There are three sliding glass doors (all with separate insect screens) to give access to the balcony, including one near the BBQ area, with handy access inside to a bar-fridge alcove in the front of the breakfast bar area of the kitchen.
The kitchen is huge, with large modern stone bench top with plenty of space to work allowing a breakfast bar setting for at least four stools. It features a four-burner induction cooktop, high-end inbuilt Neff flatbed convection microwave and oven, dishwasher and plumbed, filtered water to both the dual-sink and the three-door Bosch fridge with chilled water and ice-making facilities. There’s an enormous amount of storage for all your kitchen needs, including a large pantry.
The living area features two ceiling fans, TV and internet connections and plenty of space for at least two large sofas. There’s space in front of the breakfast bar for a dining setting, although you can also use the outdoor setting all-year round thanks to the folding glass curtain.
All three bedrooms feature ceiling fans in addition to the ducted air-conditioning system throughout the apartment. The roomy master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite, plus direct access to a private area of the balcony with enough space for a large, comfortable chair and side table.
These bedrooms share no common walls- a rare feature which gives true privacy and quietness. They are also cabled for internet and TV connections.
The second bedroom has a built-in sliding mirrored-door wardrobe and is next to a large main bathroom which features a big walk-in shower recess plus dual vanity units with heaps of storage.
Bedroom three is currently used as a guest room and study, with built-in desk and shelving. It features its own secure external entrance and can be locked off from the rest of the apartment for use as a separate home office if required.
Cloudland is the only gated-complex within 1.5km of the city edge at Bowen Hills and offers unique high-on-the-hill apartment living.
Other features include:
• Internal laundry room with tub and storage for ironing board and vacuum, etc
• High-end kitchen appliances included
• Twin car park space in secure basement car park plus small storage lock-up
• Secure mail box
• Internal lift access from foyer and basement car park
• Intercom for visitor access to complex and building
• Complex features two pools, two outdoor BBQs and picnic areas, security cameras and experienced live-in onsite managers
• Very close to CBD for work, shopping or services
• Five-minute walk to Bowen Hills Rail Station
• Major bus routes near each end of complex only a few minutes walk
• Just minutes by car to RBWH at Herston
• Just minutes by car to access inner-city bypass, Clem 7 tunnel, and other major arterial roads
• Close to Gasworks precinct for Woollies, cafes, restaurants and speciality and homemaker shops
• Close to boutique shopping at James Street
• Close to New Farm shops, Coles and restaurants/cafes
• Just a short walk and you’re on the Riverfront Walk towards Hamilton or New Farm and the City Reach
Everything is done here. New paint throughout, brand new energy-efficient LED dimmable downlights in the kitchen area, stylish tiled floor in the combined living and dining areas, high-end kitchen appliances - all you really have to do is just move in and start enjoying life indoors and out - and those stunning views.
Call and book a private inspection or come to our open-house this Saturday from 11.00 am to 12.00 noon
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
Open for Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. to arrange an appointment.